Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pre - Joining

Hi Readers,

Just like you, I got placed in TCS through campus in the 2013 batch. My joining date is on 2nd July'13. So in order to satiate my curiosity and excitement I started to Google about ILP Hyderabad but couldn't find the kind of information I was looking for!! The kind of tips/advice/experience you share with your friends with important details ... is what I was looking for. That's the reason I decided to come up with this blog.

Consider me as a friend as from today on I'm going to share my hands on experience about ILP, accommodation, life in Hyderabad (especially useful if you are new to the city like me), etc etc

I guess this information will turn out to be very useful for all those with joining dates after mine as well as future aspirants ;) .

All the best .


5 comments:

  1. do we need to carry our laptop?will there be any need for it?
    and i have heard that the ilp session in hyderabad runs in two shifts...one from 7 am and another from 2 pm...so is it true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ankur .. Definitely Yes! It's better to carry your laptop if you have one.. and yes you will need it quite a lot!
      Yes it runs in two shifts.

      Delete
    2. ok...one more query is that whether we will be getting lunch from office or we have to pay for it???and how far is office from manjira towers?reply soon...and thanks.. :)

      Delete
    3. You dont get lunch from office .. There is a huge cafetaria in the building where you buy your own food..
      It takes 15 min approx by bus.. they provide transportation to and fro so travelling is not a problem.

      Delete